-
October 31st, 2003, 04:51 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anyone know which group did this manga "Not ready, sensei"('cos I downloaded it off irc and there's no group name in any of the pages)?
-
November 1st, 2003, 06:57 PM
#2
Inactive Member
This is pure conjecture, but it might be an ob-session.net project... (recalls seeing something of the sort on their webpage) [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
-
November 3rd, 2003, 10:13 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Oh well, thanks anyway. I went to check out Obsession's page and it wasn't them who did the manga.
*sighs* I wish there was some site like Daily Manga or Manga Juhou but which was dedicated to only tracking yaoi scans. XD~~~
Btw, that's Muraki in your avatar, right?
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 03, 2003 06:14 AM: Message edited by: Yuri21 ]</font>
-
November 3rd, 2003, 06:00 PM
#4
Inactive Member
do you know who the author is?? maybe the title was translated but daily manga has it under it original name. if u know who the author is daily manga has a list of authors and then you could check there...
if you dont know the author maybe see if you recognize the drawing style to another author... maybe you'll find it that way
good luck ^_^
-
November 3rd, 2003, 10:59 PM
#5
Inactive Member
oh, about the not ready sensei manga, I downloaded it from irc too, but never found out who did it ^^;;; they realy should write their names on it, even if it's only by individuals. That's what I conclude it was, an individual work for friends and just to share, because I never found out. If you do find out tell me pliz ^^
[edit]
well, I checked it out once more, and the only thing I could see is that in the first page (here) so saw that maybe the author's name started with Kodaka or that the real title was more of "not ready!?" but still didn't found anyone who could've done it .__.
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 03, 2003 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Yue ]</font>
-
November 4th, 2003, 12:50 AM
#6
Inactive Member
weee i think i found it...the author is Kazuma Kodaka...and it is called not ready sensei. this site has it listed...i didnt really look that far into it but i think you have to pay to access it...but here is a beggining maybe now you will be able to find it easier.
its like in the middle of the list
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 03, 2003 08:51 PM: Message edited by: jadey ]</font>
-
November 4th, 2003, 04:49 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Actually, you *can* use dailymanga to track who's scanlating individual yaoi manga (poke around the "series" section),but unfortuantely, if they have an entry on "Not Ready? Sensei", it isn't under that name.
-
November 4th, 2003, 11:26 PM
#8
Inactive Member
there are cutting images of Not ready sensei, if you want to see at yaoi shrine, hope the site still working good -__-
-
November 5th, 2003, 12:24 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Oh well, since I've no idea who did it or which group did it, it's all right.
Thanks anyway! ^__^
-
November 5th, 2003, 06:12 PM
#10
Inactive Member
This is Kazuma Kodaka's manga and it's a continuation of two short stories published in
"Sebiro no Housekeeper" (1-2) ^^
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks